Thursday 16 November 2006

Arabic Name Translation by Abjad














Are you looking for a different and unique gift? Do you want to have 'someone special' name trascribed in the beautiful Arabic script?



Contact Abjad for an affordable and professional translation. Our cost-effective, fast and friendly service will offer you accurate and great-looking translations.




Great Gift Idea



If you love someone, don't you also love their name? What a great gift idea to give them their name in the exotic and mystic Arabic script! Order any word or name you like to be translated into Arabic and have it emailed to you within hours.

http://www.abjad.co.uk/
















1 comment:

jolena said...

hey im wanting to get "my family iz my life my life is my family" translated into arabic and my sons name above it hiz name is malik (hes half kiwi half lebo) anywaez if you kan help me wit dat ild really apreciate it